Commercial Property Solicitor (3-5 years PQE)
Our Client is a well establish law firm offering an exciting opportunity for a solicitor to contribute to a new and expanding Team.
1. Responsible for providing high quality, timely, professional fee earning in relation to commercial property transactions and related work. This will include all types of non-residential conveyancing including commercial landlord and tenant, residential and business development sites and other freehold and leasehold transactions and work relating to easements and covenants.
2. Responsible for working effectively with own initiative to act in the best interests of clients, maximising profitability and working within a team environment, at all times exercising high standards of client care.
3. Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of Property Law matters and case law, legislation and trends, to share with fellow fee earners as appropriate. To comply with the SRA Code of Conduct at all times and relevant Law Society training requirements.
4. Effectively managing the financial aspects of all clients files for which the fee earner is responsible and to comply at all time with Company procedures
5. Responsible for actively proposing, contributing to and participating in agreed marketing initiatives
As a qualified Solicitor you will need 3-5 years' experience as a Commercial Property Solicitor and the desire to develop your career further within commercial and real estate..
You will need previous experience in business development and some exposure to property development would be highly advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job