Commercial Property Solicitor
Nelson Chambers are currently recruiting for a boutique firm based in Portsmouth who are seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their independent Commercial team which has the potential to progress and expand.
Across the company, our client have expertise amongst several specialisedareas such as, Business & Commercial, Dispute resolution, Property, Wills, Probate, Trusts & Lasting Powers of Attorney and Employment.
As part of joining the property team, you will be dealing with a range of tasks on a daily basis such as;
- Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property law
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of Commercial Property
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties from time to time allocated to the role
The candidate will be a qualified solicitor with background experience in Commercial Property.
What's on offer
Being employed at this firm, they allocate a great deal of benefits some being;
- Parental leave
- Paid Time Off From Work
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan For Employees
If you would consider or require more information about this role please contact Courtney Aubrey-Tootell at Nelson Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job