We are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor or Fee Earner for an established, growing firm of solicitors in Coventry.
Suitable candidates will have experience of working in Private Practice in all aspects of Commercial Property. In addition, residential conveyancing experience would be highly advantageous.
This is a new vacancy, due to a high volume of work in this busy, expanding department, offering excellent progression opportunities.
Candidate will have to be able to "hit the ground running", so experience of the local area and a willingness to partake in local networking is a must.
The role involves:
- Advising clients on sales and purchases of commercial property
- Acquiring, assigning and renewing business leases on behalf of clients
- Negotiating licence agreements for businesses
- Dealing with rent reviews and break clauses in commercial leases
- Advising on planning laws and related commercial property development issues
- Representing clients in possession proceedings
Please note, a full UK driving licence and own transport is essential for this position, due to the location of the business.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter, at Options Resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job