Commercial Property Solicitor - NQ - 6 years PQE - Edinburgh/Dundee
HRC Recruitmentwould like to speak with Commercial Property Solicitors to join one of the largest Legal firms in Scotland.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to expand their Commercial Property teams in their Dundee and Edinburgh offices.
This role would suit NQ 6 years PQE and the Partner would consider applicants with residential conveyancing experience who are interested in moving into the Commercial Property arena.
The firm offers advice to a number of sectors including education, retail, private investors and the public sector.
- Handling a variety of commercial property transactions from beginning to end
- Dealing with leasing and development work
- Handling a diverse client base
- Working are part of a large team
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Business development
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a solid background in commercial property work
- Have the confidence to handle a busy and varied case load
- Experience in leasing and development work
- Have a passion for the commercial property arena
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a forward thinking and progressive, award winning firm.
Excellent salary and career prospects are on offer with this opportunity. To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job