Junior Commercial Property Solicitor (NQ- 2 PQE)
Salary dependent on experience
Our client is a leading law firm that is going through an exciting period of growth. They are highly rated in Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500 and have a national client base. An opportunity has arisen in their Cardiff office for a NQ - 2PQE Solicitor with expertise in Commercial Property law.
The team are market leaders in commercial property law and therefore you will gain valuable experience from the fantastic lawyers in this team. You will act for a broad range of investors, portfolio occupiers and developers managing a caseload of files and assisting more senior Lawyers.
- Provide quality advice to clients within commercial property law
- Run own files beginning to end with supervision
- Assist senior solicitors
- Draft legal documents
- Participate in marketing activities where necessary
- Develop own network of clients and contacts and build relationships
- Provide fee estimates for jobs
- Ensure accurate time recording
- Raise documentation to time and quality standards
Experience and skills required
- Qualified Solicitor with experience and an interest in commercial property law (must have done a seat on a training contract in commercial property law)
- Solid understanding of "technical terms" in the specific area of work
- Excellent document drafting skills
- Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written
- A team player ready to help others and develop positive relationships
- Commercially aware and client focussed
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job