UP TO £21,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join a busy team in a highly regarded law firm based in Southampton.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a commercial property/residential team
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability (60 wpm) ideally using digital audio systems
- IT literate - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Familiarity with searches via Companies House and Experian
- Organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Good telephone manner
- Discretion and ability to main confidentiality
In return my client will offer a competitive salary, role prospects, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Tanya Coghill at Browns Legal Associates as directed.
- Secretarial Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'