An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join a well-established law firm, within their office based in either Pembroke or Carmarthen (minimum of one day to be worked in Carmarthen). This will be a full time, permanent position, offering the opportunity to work with some major clients on large scale matters. As an award winning firm you will gain valuable experience within this area alongside market specialists. This firm pride themselves on being progressive, fun and modern in their approach. Notably, they offer a great work/life balance and fantastic career progression.
- Provide the highest quality of service to clients
- Meet the needs of the growing Commercial property department
- Manage a file load of commercial property cases
- Build strong relationships with clients, conducting business development when required
- Pro actively organise your time to ensure you are operating at optimum efficiency
- LLB degree is desirable
- Experience within commercial property is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Able to work as part of a team
- Welsh speaker would be desirable, but this is not essential
- Child care vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Good bonus structure
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Regular involvement in charitable events
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role or have any further questions, please contact Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment.
- Property Law
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'