Commercial Property Paralegal - Crawley, West Sussex and Maidstone, Kent
A market leading regional Legal 500 firm is seeking a paralegal for their Commercial Property departments in Crawley, West Sussex and Maidstone, Kent.
About the role:
The main focus of your role will be to work alongside skilled fee earners in the commercial property team and manage your own caseload of lower value matters with the support at hand as and when you require. You will also be assisting the skilled fee earners with their more complex and senior transactions.
- Running basic commercial property transactions with supervision as required
- Dealing with the processes of 'exchange' and 'completion' together with post-completion work, registrations and completing on-line SDLT forms
- Running plot sales transactions, with supervision as required including chain chasing
- Liaising with clients and the other side's solicitors; giving advice/updates and building a rapport
- Providing general assistance with property searches and investigation on title
- Assisting with the financial control of matters
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the team (research, photocopying, proof reading)
- Achieving a target of 1000 hours of chargeable work per year as well as two hours of non-chargeable activity per day (or pro rated if part-time)
- At least 2 years experience as a Commercial Property paralegal (Essential)
- Ideally LLB/LPC qualified
Applications are currently being shortlisted for interview therefore please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
- Commercial Property Commercial Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job