Nelson Chambers are currently working with a Top Legal 500 firm based in Cambridge, seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal to come on board following the growth within the team.
The firm offers competitive salaries and a great work life balance.
The role will be assisting the property fee earners through their daily transactions.
- Prepared and trained to take on your own caseload of Commercial transactions
- Land Registry duties
- Offering secretarial support with your work
- Undertaking other various responsibilities from time to time
The Law firm are looking for a Candidate who is either a LLB or LPC Graduate and a current paralegal who is looking to progress their career.
- Experience within Commercial Property
- The motivation to progress career ready to handle own cases in the future
- Able to build relationships within the team and enjoys working within a team
- Friendly, professional working background
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum.
- Law Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job