Paralegal - Commercial Property
Up to £27,000
My client are looking for a talented and enthusiastic person to join the firm's highly regarded Commercial Property team based in Southampton.
To deal with all aspects of property development and commercial development; key responsibilities include commercial landlord and tenant leases, license and associated documents; assisting with freehold acquisitions and sales, and residential property and development acquisitions and disposals (dependent on experience).
The successful candidate would be involved in dealing with excellent quality work within a supportive team and department and will need the following skills and experience:
- A good standard of education
- Proven experience in commercial property is desirable but not essential. Candidates should at the very least possess an understanding of commercial property work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professionalism when working with colleagues, partners, lawyers and clients
In return my client will offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits, and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL ASSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job