Kingsley has an exciting opportunity available for a highly professional, experienced Commercial Property Manager, to join an Independent Asset Management company, in Manchester City Centre.
The company specialises in Property Asset Management for private and institutional investors serving a wide range of clients with commercial assets, and the successful candidate will be looking after a newly acquired UK wide portfolio.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and organised individual who can manage their time efficiently and is keen to progress.
About the role
As part of the property management team, working from their head office in Manchester City Centre, your role is to manage a mixed portfolio of office, retail and industrial properties. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Tenancy management
- Buildings relationships with customers and other stakeholders
- Rent reviews and lease negotiation
- Collecting rent and maintaining appropriate records
- Budgeting and strategic planning for assets
- Hard and soft service management
- Facilities management, managing capital expenditure and repair programmes
- Managing suppliers and utility service contracts
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and all requirements of authorities
- Monitoring of tenant fit-out works
- Preparation and management of property maintenance schedules
- Ensuring that tenants’ covenants in respect of repair and maintenance are observed
- Preparing specifications and obtain tenders for repair and maintenance
- Preparing asset registers and building handbooks
- Providing, where appropriate, planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Arranging annual engineering inspections
- Arranging tests on equipment, tools and utensils and annual changeovers on sprinkler systems and air and water supplies
- Maintaining an accident book, copies of fire certificates and statutory reports, fire alarm logbook and other such matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate Property Management (preferable, not essential)
- Full UK driving license
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial property management
- Must be willing to travel
- Self-motivated and well-presented
- Confident and professional
- Good sense of humour
- A team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'