We have been advised on an exciting client side commercial property management role on behalf of a major corporate occupier and landlord. The business is a well known and highly regarded brand in the TMT sector.
Joining a well established and industry leading in-house property team you will oversee a diverse portfolio made up of commercial office and industrial property throughout London and the South East. Although based out of the London office the position offers a high degree of flexibility with the option to work from home 2 - 3 days a week if necessary.
Key activities within the role shall include:
* Proactive management of substantial property portfolio, working closely with facilities managers and conducting regular site visits
* Manage the payment and collection of rents and other charges
* Handle lease administration in conjunction with legal team including lease renewals, lease ends and rent reviews
* Previous commercial property management experience
* Ideally MRICS qualified although this is not essential and training can be provided
* Strong work ethic and combined with excellent communication skills and great sense of humour!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known and recognised brand who offer a great working environment, diverse portfolio and excellent benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job