Job Title: Facilities Manager
Salary: Circa £45,000 per annum
My client is seeking a new facilities manager to join their fantastic commercial property team. If you have worked as a manager within commercial property facilities management and have experience with Horizon software, Meridian Health & safety and enjoy a challenge then this is the perfect role for you! My client has a team based in Islington where you will be in charge of supervising on-site staff.
- To undertake the facilities management role in connection with a number of multi-occupied properties, consisting of central London and West End office buildings, high street retail, industrial and mixed use properties, both in the London area and Nationwide.
- Supervising on-site staff and in the procurement of service contractors to undertake and perform maintenance and contract duties required at the properties under management.
- To assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and annual maintenance expenditure.
- To liaise with the accounts team on funding availability together with the managing of expenditure on a monthly basis.
- To assist in streamlining invoices from contractors at all times.
- To approve all invoices within the given authority limits.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters, whether this relates to Landlord`s common areas or specific parts of the tenant`s accommodation.
- To show substantial commercial property management experience across all sectors.
- IOSH or NEBOSH Certificated
- Experienced in reading leases and legal documents and interpreting repairing and maintenance responsibilities and liabilities.
- Capable of adopting a very hands on flexible and practical approach to property and Facilities Management.
- Good experience in Property Management computer software, preferably Horizon.
- To show ability to work within a team and to bring value to the team.
- Good communication skills at all levels and able to present the company in a professional manner.
- Experience with the Meridian Health and Safety Database would be preferable or similar systems.
- Experienced in the setting up of new management instructions, with particular regard to multi-occupied service charge properties, including apportioning service charge liabilities, reviewing and setting service charge budgets as this will be a part of your role.
- A good understanding of property management accounts functions, including credit control, dealing with general tenant service charge queries and enquiries.
- To have good experience of interpreting lease clauses, liabilities and obligations.
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don`t want to miss your chance apply today or get in touch with Alex in our Head Office!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job