Commercial Property Manager / Surveyor - OUR CLIENT is a private real estate investor and family office who have amassed a large mixed use real estate portfolio in London and the south over the years and are now responsible for a sizeable commercial property portfolio and its related portfolio management. They now seek a Commercial Property Manager to join their team who are responsible for the day to day management and landlord and tenant matters for the company. This is an excellent 'client side' opportunity to be a part of the decision making team.
THE ROLE - As a Commercial Property Manager, you will work to support the team, and your duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Providing general support to the Commercial Property Management team.
- Creating purchase orders and checking the contractors' invoices.
- Checking monthly statements, payments and arrears.
- Checking 'business rates' bills.
- Arranging meetings.
- Acting as a point of contact within the team for tenants, contractors, city councils and suppliers.
- Instructing the Maintenance Team and external contractors and monitoring works.
- Instructing solicitors for new leases and renewals.
- Liaising with the external managing agents.
- Attending properties for inspection as necessary.
- Preparing Excel spreadsheets for weekly meetings.
- Collating reports from database for internal purposes.
- Updating records on Excel and QUBE database.
- Assisting with Landlord and Tenant matters.
THE PERSON : To apply, you should hold a relevant degree (e.g. Real Estate, Management), and have sound working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation, H&S legislation, RICS guidelines and other best practices applicable to commercial property management. Possessing or studying towards an MRICS qualification would be highly beneficial but not a pre-requisite. The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills as the role requires regular contact with internal and external stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in a client side management team and be a part of one of the biggest landlords in the London area and contribute to their on-going success. It is essential the applicant has a clean, UK driving licence.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.
- real estate
- commercial property
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'