| Commercial Property Manager - Norwich | £25,000 - £32,000 per annum + Company car |
Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known and well-respected property specialist based in Norwich. Our client deals with many different aspects of property including commercial property. We are actively seeking a Commercial Property Management Surveyor to work in Norwich.
If you are currently working in the commercial property industry or have extensive residential property management experience my client wants to hear from you!
As a Commercial Property Manager, you will be required to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of the local commercial property market
- Manage large commercial property portfolio
- Negotiate on issues such as rents, arrears, dilapidations
- Ensuring compliance is met with the conditions of the tenancy
- Handling building maintenance and repairs
- Set service charge budgets
Skills and experience needed:
- At least 6 months experience working in a similar commercial property management role or several years’ experience working as a residential property manager
- Enthusiasm and commitment for the surveying profession
- Excellent communicative skills
- Negotiation and numeracy skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to confidently develop and maintain a network of professional contacts
In return, our client can offer a fantastic package ranging between £25,000- £32,000 including a company car DOE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management