Our client is a leading, established and highly respected regional (NW) multi-disciplined property consultancy that provides expert professional advice across a whole spectrum of commercial property.
The company acts for a diverse range of clients and the property management team provides a full service to their strong client base from high net worth individuals to some of the UK's leading property companies, developers, pension funds etc. across the UK, predominantly in the North West and North Wales.
Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate shall be involved in the following duties under this role, depending upon experience:
- Take a very "hands on" proactive role in property management
- Carry out regular property inspections
- Be responsible for preparing in advance for client meetings, recording minutes of those meetings and carrying out any actions arising.
- Ensure accurate client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required
- Reading and summarising of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system and to regularly check update and audit the accuracy of the data
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities and the exploiting of potential initiatives
- Advance planning for critical lease event dates such as reviews, lease expiries and options and assisting with an implementation strategy for these
- Ensure tenant arrears are proactively managed in conjunction with the central credit control team
- Dealing with the tenant and client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Draft review and approve service charge budgets
- Review service charge cash flow and budget regularly
- Liaise with the building managers and ensure that buildings are well maintained, at all times
- Approve service charge reconciliation
- Invoice approval and ensuring correct coding of expenditure in line with the budgets
- Identify and progress opportunities for cross selling activities
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to client
- Building strong working relationship with the existing clients
The above list is not exhaustive, and the surveyor may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Experience in the Property Management sector is essential, and all applicants shall, amongst other skills:
- MRICS (1-2 years qualified)
- Driving Licence
- Have a high attention to detail, be well organised and at a good initiative level;
- Be a team player;
- Be articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner and good report writing skills;
- Show the ability to cross sell other services within the organisation;
- Ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy, with minimal supervision;
- Be adaptable and above all keen and enthusiastic;
- A desire to progress and generate new business
- Salary circa £27,500 depending on experience
- Car Allowance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Usual pension and healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy after probationary period
To apply for this position please contact Andrew Kingsley at Kingsley
Kingsley is a niche leading recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Property, Legal and Engineering Sectors. We recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your career next move call us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job