My client a leading loss adjusting practice is seeking a Commercial Property Adjuster
- You will be dealing with commercial property losses
- You will investigate, validate, negotiate and settle claims
- You will complete on-site investigations and damage surveys for claims.
- You will have continual liaisons with Insured, Insurers &/or brokers to achieve conclusion of the claims according to the policy terms and conditions
- You will work client requirements to provide a quality, customer focussed service.
A leading loss adjusting practice with an excellent reputation that prides itself on quality and integrity.
- Extensive property loss adjusting experience.
- Experience of site visits and writing reports
- Ideally qualified to ACILA or ACII
- Committed and drive to deliver results to deadline and meet performance targets
- A full driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the region
- Motivation and drive to deliver results to deadlines.
For further information contact Paul Scholes in confidence
- Commercial Claims
- Property Claims
- Loss Adjusting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'