A prestigious, deal winning Lender are seeking a Business Development Manager to secure new profitable business across the City/West London area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic lending business. The role would suit a high achieving sales person, from an intermediary sales background.
In this role you will identify new business and set up meetings to develop new partnerships. You will also maintain good relationships with existing accounts.
You must have experience of developing sales strategies and business plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the image of the organisation. It is vital that the team member takes a proactive approach to seeking new opportunities and following up on all leads in a timely manner.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities
• Build relationships with key clients and professional sector contacts
• Identify opportunities to improve our product portfolio
• Keep up to date with market changes & competitor analysis
• Develop appropriate strategic targeting for new leads / calls
• Use of internal sales database to manage own pipeline of leads
• Manage relationships with potential clients to yield future appointments
• Generate acceptable volumes of new business leads
• Attend relevant sales meetings
• Represent the company at exhibitions, networking events, seminars and conferences
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Work with operational colleagues to explore new leads Skills Required:
• Demonstrable sales and lending experience in a financial services environment
• Relevant Market Experience (Real Estate)
• The Ability to develop strong working relationships with intermediaries and borrowers
The role offers a comprehensive package including an impressive basic salary and bonus structure/27 days holiday etc.
- Business Development
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job