Commercial Property Legal Secretary
My client are a forward-thinking law firm based in the heart of Thame who are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Secretary to join their well-regarded Property team.
The Commercial Property team deal with a range of transactions to include the acquisition and disposal of commercial premises, business leases and licensing, commercial site acquisition, loans for commercial lenders and development work.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the Commercial Solicitor
- Assisting with the transaction from instruction to post completion
- Extensive use of the Land Registry including conducting searches and submitting applications
- Preparing pre-contract packs
- Preparing legal documentation from precedents
- Using the case management system
- Compile, check and produce word documents and reports
- Digital dictation
- Liaise with clients, lenders and third-party solicitors
- Updating clients on the commercial transaction
The successful candidate will:
- Significant experience of working in a Commercial Property / Conveyancing department
- Experience using digital dictation
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Will be proficient in IT and possess significant Word / Excel skills
- Will have excellent Outlook / email knowledge
- Diary management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside an expert in their field. The firm offer structured development plans and encourage staff to reach their full potential.
Send your CV today to be considered immediately.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.