This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The firm Commercial Property team advises a wide range of public and private sector clients including business occupiers, landowners, local authorities, charities, educational bodies, developers and financial institutions on their property transactions and other aspects of property law.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to type at 60 WPM
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Products - particularly Word and Outlook
- Be familiar with Land Registry and HMRC commonly used forms and processes
- Organised, motivated and with a keen eye for detail.
- Professional, friendly and with a 'can-do' attitude
In return the firm offer a competitive basic Salary plus package benefits which include:
- 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days with service)
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
This is a well established law firm with a formidable reputation offering staff an exciting and pleasant place to work and further their career. To apply please email your CV or call
Formed in 1999, G2 Legal Limited is one of the largest, privately owned legal recruitment companies with offices throughout the UK and in Sydney, Australia. We are a fully accredited member of APSCO. Please visit our website for more information on the services we provide and current opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job