Professional Commercial Property Legal PA is required on a permanent basis.
Your new company
An organisation based in Glasgow now requires a professional Commercial Property Legal PA on a permanent basis to provide PA and administrative support to in-house legal team.
Your new role
You will be a confident PA with a background in Commercial Property. You will be experienced in covering document preparation with commercial property focus, audio transcription, diary management and client telephone liaison, ad hoc support to management.
- Perpetration of legal documents including travelling drafts of leases, licences and other ancillary documents
- Typing of letters and other correspondence in standard `house style` and/or from audio dictation
- Dealing with correspondence in both hard copy and electronic format with posting of letters.
- Ordering searches, using SCOTLIS and liaising with local authorities to carry out highways searches, obtain copies of planning permissions and other related tasks as required.
- Preparing engrossments of documents and arranging for their approval and execution
- Screening of telephone calls into the Glasgow office, dealing with incoming emails and sending emails on behalf of the solicitor.
- Liaising and working remotely with the legal teams, accounts department and administrators in other offices.
- Maintaining files both manually and electronically
- Office administration procedures (with regular review and improving when as appropriate) including responsibility for stationary and office supplies.
- Multiple diary management
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Legal Secretary or Legal PA role ideally in a commercial property environment
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
- Excellent English grammar/spelling and familiarity with legal terminology
- IT literate - intermediate user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Accuracy and high attention to detail in order to produce accurate work.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to the required standard and within the required timescales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including experience in dealing with a range of clients/contact via telephone and face-to-face
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure as and when required
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative within set guidelines
- A working understanding of commercial property legal processes and documentation
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'