I am currently working with a multi-service, niche law firm based in Surrey. The firm are now looking to recruit a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of at least 12 months’ experience within commercial property. The candidate should have good understanding and working knowledge of the property process and a range of commercial property matters. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a friendly firm and progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 12 months’ experience within Commercial Property
• Knowledge and understand of the Property process
• Ability to manage own workload
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Outstanding professional image
• Location: Surrey
• Salary range (DOE): £22,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK913
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job