Looking to be a part of a quickly expanding law firm based just outside of Bristol?
We’ve partnered with a local legal firm that specialises in the provision of sound legal advice and representation in a large range of private client matters. Although small in size, our client manages a heavy caseload with an impressive portfolio focussing specifically on the purchase and administration of estates, wealth planning, tax advice, the drafting of wills and probate law.
In the face of heightened demand, our client is seeking an experienced Property Lawyer with hands-on experience in the administration of a broad range of commercial property transactions. This role will require a tenacious attitude towards the workload which can be subject to change and challenging at times.
Specialising in providing a tailored and complete private client service, the firm aims to solidify its place as a leading practice in estate law. Striving for excellence in their services, a candidate with a diligent attitude will thrive in this progressive environment.
- To manage your own caseload of commercial property transactions.
- To work flexibly to the request of the clients.
- To adjust to peak-time work and varied workload within the firm.
- To liaise between estate agents and parties concerned.
- Uphold excellent client relationships.
What do you need to apply?
- Previous experience in commercial property conveyancing, desirably with at least five years PQE.
- Excellent ability to manage your own caseload independently.
- The drive to push varying workloads.
- Excellent client interaction skills.
- A sharp legal perspective with fine attention to detail.
- The ability to work with a highly knowledgeable team.
Has this role caught your eye? For further information and to start your application, apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job