I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Data Administrator to join our well known client who works within the commercial property sector and is based just outside of Newcastle City Centre.
Duties of the role include:-
- Manage all data entries onto the internal lease administration system, ensuring the data is accurate
- Support in auditing data
- Check monthly invoices
- Keeping track of contract performance against KPI’s
- Provide data analysis to support the accounts team
- Deal with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Support the wider team by using the outputs from management reports
To be considered for the role you must have:-
- Strong attention to detail with excellent numerical accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including strong excel skills
- The ability to be self motivated and work on your own
- Knowledge of Power BI desirable but not essential
Please can you send CV’s through to Charlotte Warren ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job