Based in central London, a residential property developer is seeking an analyst to support them on a huge residential project.
As part of the scheme, the huge multi-billion pound project is to build 171 homes across eight apartment blocks, alongside 18 individual houses, this also includes a grade 2 listed building - this project has started the groundworks however the next phase will start in 2019.
The successful candidate:
The role would appeal to candidates with strong strategic thinking and an interest in the fund management of residential developments.
- Will be on a 2 weeks notice max.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Knowledge of Property Finance an advantage
- Presenting written and oral financial assessments, summarising the outcomes and the key financial aspects, and recommendations for decision makers.
- Communicating results in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensuring that delivery of all outputs meets overall team's objectives/deliverables/timescales
- Develop detailed financial models in Excel including scenario analysis.
- Typically an experienced accountant with experience of working with non-finance business partners.
- Strong financial modelling and Excel skills
- Experience of commercial or analytical work
- Knowledge of different investment appraisal techniques
This is a temporary to Permanent opportunity.
Permanent salary will be circa £50k plus bonus and Package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.