This is an exciting time to join our client. They've been named as a top 3 best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor and they've announced exciting plans to partner with South West-based Merlin Housing, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships.
They're always on the look-out for top talent; they've set aside a joint investment of £1.5b for 14,000 new homes over the next decade and now they're looking for a Commercial Property Administrator to join their team.
Position: Commercial Property Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000 - £16,500 per annum
Benefits: Their Rewards - a chance to save money or receive cash back on your everyday shopping Flexible benefits - £400 to spend on a range of options from medical cover to gym memberships Pension - they offer a highly competitive choice of defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes Generous holiday allowance - 27 days a year, rising to 30 days after five years' service Childcare Vouchers - an opportunity for parents or guardians to save money on childcare through salary exchange Car Salary Exchange - a scheme offering colleagues a way of leasing a car through a professional fleet management company Cycle to work Scheme - colleagues can lease a bike up to the value of £1,000 through monthly salary exchange.
Closing Date: Friday 23 March 2018
Assessment centre taking place week commencing: 9th April 2018
About the role:
As the main point of contact they're looking for someone who is proactive and able to multitask as well as able to work independently and on your own initiative handling a wide variety of calls and emails. Strong administration skills are key to this role as you’ll be working in a busy and fast paced environment. A key function of this role is the ability to build effective and lasting relationships built on trust and respect whilst also being a great ambassador for Bromford.
- Handling incoming calls and emails from our customers all the way through to resolution.
- Making clear and concise call notes onto our in-house system.
- Taking responsibility for each contact and ensuring the best customer experience possible.
- Working within timescales to ensure they offer an efficient service.
- Working as part of a team is essential.
- Support the team in the provision of general administrative duties including filing and scanning.
- Meeting facilitation and minute taking.
- Owning your own caseload of work to manage and complete.
- Previous Customer Service experience is essential.
- A can do attitude and a real desire to help their customers.
- Strong IT skills are essential including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A good eye for detail and good numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment - flexibility is essential.
You may have experience of the following: Property Administrator, Office Administrator, Customer Service, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Services, Customer Support, Customer Care Assistant, Commercial Property Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job