General Merchandise is expanding rapidly by increasing its range on ocado online and by launching new specialist websites: fetch, a pet specialist, launched in 2013, sizzle, a kitchen and dining specialist, launched in 2014, and fabled a premium beauty destination launched in partnership with Marie Claire in 2016.
We are looking for a Commercial Projects Manager to drive the implementation of new initiatives that support the strategic plans of the General Merchandise business. Their role will involve research and analysis of potential projects, advising on the commercial prospects of potential projects, objectively assessing current business processes, monitoring competition, working with key stakeholders and ultimately managing projects through to achieve their business benefits.
What we are looking for:
- A flexible approach; they will be responsible for the analysis and implementation of multiple commercial projects across different business areas
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to support the development of innovative solutions to business problems
- Strong interpersonal skills; they will need to work closely with a number of key stakeholders
- Proactive and independent approach
- An interest in monitoring industry trends and innovation
- Ambition and a real passion for all things customer-centric
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional environment
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a relevant role; which include but are not exclusive to analytics or insight roles, commercial roles, project management, consultancy etc.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse data and to present findings clearly to internal stakeholders, including senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of IT literacy, including excellent Excel skills
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job