Commercial Programmes Marketing Manager - Consumer Tech
An exciting opportunity exists to work for a global consumer tech company in London. They are seeking a passionate and self-motivated Commercial Programmes Marketing Manager to join their commercial marketing team on a 12 month contract.
In this role you would be primarily responsible for executing projects from strategy and planning to production and delivery, working alongside a global a team of marketers, product managers, producers, marcom and operations.
They are looking for someone who has strong experience in managing customer marketing campaigns and is fast and responsive, works well under pressure with strong attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Unlocking new methods and advertising channels to reach customers and drive awareness of the key programmes.
- Analysing and delivering regular insight based reviews to senior leadership
- Through partnership with the EMEA Campaign producer you will deliver streamlined execution of all programme assets and deliverables.
- Develop briefs to support deliverables for marketing plans
- Work with large cross functional group to build relationships, inform strategy, and develop marketing plans/roadmaps
- Drive all ongoing executional program components
- Develop marketing plan and brief to drive EMEIA program awareness and engagement
- Work with EMEA Market Development on pricing and provide guidance on how to optimise marketing moments related to pricing changes
- Highly strategic with strong organizational skills
- An effective communicator and collaborator who values interpersonal relationships,
- Confident presenting to all levels
- Experience managing consumer marketing campaigns for global brands within an advertising / digital agency and client-side organisation across different channels including digital (web and mobile), print, and social
- Ability to develop compelling and clear marketing and creative briefs that reflect both business and customer needs
- Has successfully managed cross-functional projects working successfully with multiple business partners
- Proven ability to creatively and elegantly solve problems, manage requirements, and keep work streams on deadline through negotiation, tact and diplomacy in fast-paced, pressured, and changing environment
- Skilled at building, designing, and delivering presentations
- Adept at managing project plans, priorities, work-back schedules, budgets, issue-tracking, and status reports across multiple work streams
Please get in touch or Apply Now to discuss further!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'