Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well Known Corporate and Institutional banking organisation with headquarters in Central London and several other global locations; Providing Finance and Risk Solutions as well as Trading and Flow Sales to global financial institutions, investors, counterparties and corporate customers on a day to day basis.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Commercial & Private Banking Surveillance Manager for a 5 month contract based in Manchester.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Owning and delivering key change items to build-out the CPB Surveillance Frameworks
- Maintaining an awareness of key EU and FCA regulatory updates and analysing their impact upon the monitoring controls programme
- Supporting the wider team to perform detailed analysis to detect patterns, trends, anomalies and schemes in transactions and relationships across the bank and our clients
- Preparing reports to senior management and stakeholders to raise awareness of surveillance findings
- Providing recommendations to stakeholders following monitoring review findings
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to win engagement and to drive forward the implementation of the Surveillance Frameworks
- Conducting and refreshing risk assessments of underlying businesses, risks and control
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- You'll need to be proven financial professional, with strong experience in compliance or financial markets.
- You should have experience of running effective trade surveillance and communications surveillance teams.
- A strong understanding of financial market products and conventions is very important, with equities being a key focus.
- You'll need experience of successfully delivering change projects.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'