Marks Sattin are currently working with a leading retail business to assist in the recruitment of a Commercial Pricing Strategy Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that the business optimise their investments into areas that drive the best returns.
You will hold accountability for supporting the development and execution of the pricing strategy, aligned to overall pricing strategies and business priorities.
- Support the development of the overall pricing strategy.
- Develop frameworks & analytics to answer key pricing questions and challenges.
- Become a trusted advisor for pricing and commercial direction.
- Embedding pricing and promotions data, tools and insight into strategic work streams.
- Deliver commercially relevant business implications and recommendations.
- Experience within a Commercial, Analytical or Trading Management role is essential.
- Experience of turning complex data into simple and actionable outputs.
- Bringing together a wide variety of data including pricing, commercial and customer data to support decision making.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build relationships.
- Understanding of retail data and commercial inputs & outputs.
- Passionate leader with strong interpersonal skills, with the commitment and skills to develop and lead an engaged team.
If this role sounds right for you, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job