My client, a leading tech company here in Bishop's Stortford are urgently looking for a Commercial/Pricing Executive to join their expanding team.
We are looking for an energetic and driven individual who enjoys working with internal and external teams to create successful business outcomes and take ownership of potential deals through to resolution. This role has a focus on pace of work, interaction with key staff, commercial ability and experience. As part of an internal team this person will be responsible for supporting the external sales team by leading sales activities internally within the business working closely with our commercial and operations team to ensure we provide rapid response to pricing and deal requests, influencing profitability and assisting in driving business growth.
We are looking for an energetic and positive individual to respond, investigate and resolve sales pricing requests. Working as part of the Commercial Team, you will be one of the first points of contact for our externally focussed Sales team, providing world class service and support.
- Able to balance the need to get the right price for a deal vs preserving company margins, and able to escalate internally when needed
- Using data to support creation of new prices for customers, subject to sign-off
- Reviewing and interrogating commercial data to ensure its accuracy and integrity
- Performing reporting activities for management
- Reporting, analysis, and insight to support key commercial projects
- Analysis and insight to support the decision-making process
- Working closely within the Commercial team, and supporting the Sales and Account Management teams
- Seeing pricing requests through to resolution, must be a people person
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- experience in a professional office environment.
- experience in a Commercial or Pricing role, or able to demonstrate excellent numeracy skills
- People focussed, able to speak and interact with a variety of people
- High level of IT literacy, including excellent Excel skills
- Ability to analyse data and the ability to present findings clearly to all internal stakeholders, including senior management
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong focus on providing excellent service with outstanding interpersonal and team work skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities, quick to learn and adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intuitive and hard working with the flexibility to take ownership of any task
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining the drive for quality
- Highly organised with the capability to prioritise workload proactively.
- Knowledge of service desk tools would be an advantage, for example: ZenDesk, SalesForce (SFDC)
Experience or knowledge of Telecoms / Mobile Networks would be an advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job