Our client who are world leaders of products within the building and construction industry and looking to recruit a Commercial Pricing Assistant. The main role will be analyse and issue pricing for the Commercial sales team as well as co-ordinating and analysing free of charge materials.
The candidate will support the Commercial Account Manager ensuring the accurate and effective distribution of pricing across the business. The candidate will need to be able to work quickly but accurately and will deliver excellent communication skills across all levels of management as all requests are required to be dealt with within a 24-hour time frame.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtaining low-level cost information and transfer prices.
- Working to strict margins and authority levels set by the Senior Management Team.
- Working with and issuing prices to the Commercial Sales Team.
- Logging and analysing all free of charge product requests, requesting follow up information and issuing monthly reports on the findings.
- To be aware and kept informed of the organizations product range, services and promotions;
- All general administrative duties
The right candidate:
- Communicate effectively and courteously with customers
- Communicate effectively and courteously with all staff including the management team
- Will be self-driven, professional, highly motivated person with a positive outlook and 'can do’ attitude.
- Will have a good grasp of figures
- Will have good attention to detail
Essential skills required:
- Proven experience within an administrative environment, minimum 2 years recent experience.
- Effective communication skills, clear and effective telephone manner.
- Minimum 3 GCSE’s to grade 'C’ or equivalent to include English and Maths.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the AS400/Webgate and CRM system but full training will be provided;
- Previous experience within a manufacturing background;
- Previous experience of pricing
Hours of work: Monday- Friday 08:30-17:00 with an hour for lunch.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Communication Skills
- General Administrative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job