The Product Manager is accountable for driving the Zentiva Portfolio performance through the management of the Zentiva operational plan and ensuring the successful delivery of key projects defined by the plan, on time, in full and within budget. The Zentiva Product Manager will also play a key role in developing, contributing to the Zentiva strategic plan, meeting customer needs through a customer-centric approach and working in cross-functional teams to ensure that Zentiva objectives for sales and profitability are met.
- Marketing Analysis, Insight Development and Interpretation
- Portfolio Planning
- Channel Management
- Marketing Implementation
- Monitoring and Control
Requirements & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
- Substantial and sustainable sales/marketing/commercial/market research experience that should include working on a diverse brand mix (experience of new and mature), product launch experience, market analytical and forecasting ability, flair for KOL management, ideally experience within relevant therapeutic area
- Ability to work within a highly scrutinised and challenged, (global and UK & Ireland) team in order to meet the demands associated with a major pharmaceutical product launch
- Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills.
- Leadership of multidisciplinary teams to effective implementation of strategy.
- Clear communication style that will inspire and direct teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of the modern NHS/HSE/Department of Health Ireland and how to influence it favourably.
- Self-awareness and versatility that will enable strong upwards and sideways influence
Terms of Employment
Full time, office based (Guildford) position responsible for the Marketing Assistant. There will be occasional travel required.
What makes this position unique?
Zentiva is a dynamic highly interactive environment. You will be working in a small but highly dynamic and successful team where reward and recognition are actively celebrated
Benefits of working in this role
- High levels of responsibility and accountability
- Varied and flexible working days
- Great insight into generics market with significant rewards for success
- Product Launch
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job