Commercial Plumber / Wet Worker
Are you looking for a commercial plumbing role with a salary of over £35,000 and company van, fuel card and PDA?
Would you like a role that will allow you to progress your career and develop your skillset?
Look no further;
Our Client, a leading property maintenance and installation organisation specialising in gas and hot water services are looking for a Commercial Plumber to join a well established and driven heating maintenance team.
You will be expected to provide a comprehensive and timely repairs and installation service to communal heating systems in commercial and domestic dwellings. Engineers will be expected to diagnose faults, source relevant parts and carry out high quality repairs and maintenance in a professional manner and to the highest standards.
Successful candidates will have a number of years experience in the plumbing industry and will ideally have a background in commercial plumbing and heating. You will require a driven attitude and be able to work effectively both individually and as a part of a wider team.
If you feel you have strong communication skills, a desire to deliver high quality work and a passion to progress and develop your career then this role will be for you.
What you'll need:
- City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 Plumbing
- Asbestos Awareness Training.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in the industry.
- Excellent knowledge of communal plumbing and plant.
- Full clean diving licence.
- Good communication skills and a desire to deliver high quality work.
What you'll get:
- A highly competitive salary of £35,000+ per annum.
- Opportunities to earn more through overtime and bonus.
- Company Van, Fuel Card, Tools and PPE provided.
- A great working environment with an industry leading employer.
- Opportunity to progress and develop within company.
Some of the key responsibilities are covered below:
- The repair and installation of commercial heating parts to communal and shared dwellings in client owned properties.
- Duties will include replacing thermostatic valves, radiators, circulation pumps, and associated controls within the dwelling.
- Repair of pipework within the dwelling and re pipe as required ensuring tenant's disruption is kept to a minimum.
- Excellent communication between yourself and the customer to ensure they are kept informed regarding the repair being carried out.
- Able to work competently as part of a team or individually to ensure works are completed on time and to a very high standard.
- Willing to work on call out as part of a team rota.
These roles are likely to be highly sought after and the positions will move quickly.
If you think you would be suitable then please don't hesitate to apply via CV or call Rich at Carrington West on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job