£35k Central London
My client is an established London-based SME delivering mechanical and electrical services for both the public and private sector. They are now looking to expand their Maintenance team by hiring a Commercial Plumber to deliver exceptional workmanship across their portfolio of high-end contracts in Central and South London.
- Diagnosing faults and planned preventative maintenance in commercial plant rooms/ commercial pipework.
- Conform to relevant technical standards, follow technical drawings and plans to effectively carry out maintenance and improvement works.
- Ensure inspections are recorded and faults reported in strict accordance with company, client and regulatory guidelines.
- Meet customer and contract expectations by carrying out works in a timely manner to a high standard.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in gas, plumbing and/or mechanical sector is required as a bare minimum, additional courses taken would be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Mechanical and electrical components associated with repairs and installation works.
- To work on high pressure/temperature installations in client district heating systems.
- Thorough knowledge of domestic heating systems. (communal experience desired)
- Able to safely isolate and perform repairs on wet heating systems and controls of.
- Pragmatic, efficient and confident approach to decision-making.
- Translate drawings and schematic diagrams and have a keen eye for detail.
The successful candidate will…
- Be flexible in their work approach to working hours. May be asked to work outside of normal working hours as and when required for our client to meet its commitments to its contracts. This may be the participation in an "out of hours" call out rota.
- Be fluent in English
- Have a full driving licence UK/EU.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established, stable and successful Building Services specialist who can offer a progressive environment and long term career development.
To apply for this position please contact Myles Hooban in CONFIDENCE at Penguin Recruitment.
Penguin Recruitment is THE leading HVAC and M&E recruitment partner, assisting the very best contractors and consultancies in the industry.
- Commercial Plummer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'