Commercial Planning Manager
International Digital Imaging brand requires a Commercial Planning Manager to create a delivery strategy for the business through full ownership of sales, pricing, promotions and distribution.
Based from Kingston / remote
35k - 47k dependent on experience + on target bonus (circa 10% bonus salary), medical, incl. dentist, pension, 27 days holiday, free parking and subsidised staff restaurant.
As a Commercial Planning Manager, you will be required to:
- Create product segment and distribution strategy to deliver category strategy and targets
- Use consumer insights and market data to forecast future trends and develop category strategy within this
- Create full budget for the twice yearly budgeting cycle
- Create and deliver annual category targets of revenue and profitability
- Implement retailer driven promotions and consumer driven promotions to increase brand awareness
- Monitor sales and competitor activity
- Assist with New Product Launches
- Reporting relevant category, sales and marketing overviews
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management
To perform the role of Commercial Planning Manager you will have:
- Degree educated
- Previous experience of working within FMCG, retail, grocery or consumer electronics industry
- Solid commercial experience and understanding
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build quick rapport and strong relationships at all levels
- Willing to undertake occassional travel within Europe
To apply for this role, please send CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'