We are seeking an influential and highly Commercial Finance Planning Manager on a 1 year contract who will report directly in to the Head of Commercial Finance of the UK division of a global entertainment brand. This key appointee will partner with the Sales and Marketing teams, providing insightful planning and analysis outputs whilst leading across a variety of strategic projects including pricing analysis and promotional investment strategy.
Your remit will include:
- Playing a vital role in the strategic planning, budgeting & forecasting processes and delivering insightful, high quality analysis to commercial teams on deals / NPD
- Development of close relationships with all areas of the business, ensuring that you have attained a sound understanding of the commercial environment, business drivers and financial performance of all brands and customer channels
- Act as key contact and business partner for the sales team
- Influential in strategic decisions and commercial decision making
The ideal candidate will possess
- Experience in commercial finance partnering, financial analysis and forecasting, ideally from previous local business partnering roles within a consumer Goods, retail or Entertainment company
- Understanding of P&L levers and a personality that engages, challenges and is at all times Commercial !
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"