Our client, a highly successful and respected MGA, is looking for a Commercial Broker
Reporting to the Corporate Account Manager and working alongside and supporting Account Managers / Account Executives and Directors across the business, this is a newly created position that would suit a confident and ambitious individual looking for a progressive step up in their career.
An outgoing personality and excellent communication skills are required as the role will involve extensive liaison with Brokers and Underwriters, checking of presentations from brokers and ensuring that all required risk information and details have been received before onward submission to Underwriters.
Commercial Combined, Contractors or Construction insurer / broker operations exposure is preferred, as is both experience and confidence in Broking into the Lloyd’s / London Market
Duties to include:
- Speaking to provincial brokers about risks
- Understanding and conveying risk appetites to broker partners
- Triaging inbound enquires for Commercial / Contractors Combined business
- Liaising with in house underwriting team about placement of a risk
- Working with brokers to help secure business
- Preparing and Broking submissions
- Client renewal and creating quote requests
- Obtaining new business & renewal quotes from the market
This would particularly suit someone with a strong interest and grounding in the business class, coupled with exceptional communication skills and a confident personality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'