Commercial Performance Manager
Hastings is a leading company within the UK general insurance market; our vision is to become the best and biggest digital insurer.
This is an exciting time for us, and we're looking for a Performance Manager to develop, monitor and evolve our product management performance strategies. To deliver strong commercial results, whilst preserving customer outcomes and regulatory compliance.
This is a new role, reporting directly into our Head of Product, you will be integral in leading the continued growth of our Ancillaries and Premium Finance products. Embracing digital trends and the power of data to identify Commercial opportunities, working with key stakeholders to deliver against short and long term profitability plans.
Based at our Bexhill Group Head office down by the sea, flexible home working is an option and regular travel between our London Cannon Street offices is required.
Your remit will include the following:
- Analysis of business performance across Ancillaries and Premium Finance, identification of opportunities to grow the business
- Develop, monitor and optimise Commercial Performance Strategies, to deliver commercial growth whilst preserving customer outcomes, regulatory compliance and reputational integrity
- Maintain the integrity of our credit worthiness rules (Affordability and Credit assessment) on Premium Finance. Identification and development of enhanced credit / affordability assessment opportunities informed by deep insight into new sources of data and the risk profile of the existing customer book and analysis of data.
- Support development of new products and propositions as these are developed and introduced
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a hands-on approach is key.
You will have a strong commercial awareness and understanding of what makes a successful and profitable business. We would like you to be passionate about sharing your ideas to engage and enthuse some of our most senior stakeholders on our journey, so excellent communication skills is important.
We want you to be relentlessly curious, a creative thinker, enthusiastic with drive and adaptability in any situations that could come your way.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct
- Highly competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting
- Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5K car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'