Commercial Paralegal - GDPR (1-year FTC) - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
Salary: £40,000 depending upon experience + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a high calibre Commercial Paralegal - GDPR to join the finance team based in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will work for a company that is dedicated to their staff and the community around them, and experience fulfilment in a dynamic work environment. They continue to experience unprecedented growth, and that leaves incredible opportunity for each individual.
This challenging yet exciting Commercial Paralegal - GDPR opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Assist the group Data Protection Officer on implementation of the GDPR including drafting/reviewing data protection and data retention policies, drafting and negotiating data processing agreements, and handling data access requests;
- Prepare first drafts of a broad range of commercial agreements, confidentiality agreements and consultancy agreements.
- Arrange for documents and legal contracts to be signed, and recorded on the company’s internal database.
- Supporting senior lawyers in the in-house legal department.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- An experienced paralegal with an interest in technology, the internet and particularly online gaming and gambling who is looking to expand their expertise and who has the following qualifications and expertise:
- Legal research skills;
- Academic qualification (preferably in the field of law);
- A genuine interest in media, technology, data protection and gaming; and
- Highly computer proficient, specifically in Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience working in an in-house or commercial environment would be highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, and spoken).
- Willingness to work hard.
- Feel comfortable working on your own initiative with a certain amount of autonomy.
- An appetite to use and develop wider legal skills/knowledge.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Data Access
- Microsoft Office
- Gaming Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job