We are working with an award-winning international law firm as they seek to recruit a PA within the Commercial team. The role is based within their Bristol office on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous PA experience within a corporate environment. The client is offering a competitive salary with a highly attractive benefits package.
- Provide a highly professional effective and proactive PA support to a number of busy fee earners
- Developing and maintaining exemplary client and PA relationships
- Taking responsibility for all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings
- Working closely with the accounts team to manage the billing process
- Collation and processing of fee earner expenses including proactive management.
Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Essential to have PA experience with good organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
- Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise and good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook)
For more information please get in touch today with a copy of your CV.
- Law Firm
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job