Comemrcial Operations & Sales Support Analyst required by a Fortune 500 fuel company in London Victoria!
World Fuel Services requires a Commercial Operations & Sales Support Analyst to be responsible for many system aspects of tender management and sales support. This includes tender management maintenance, pricing and fee entry and coordination with sales support teams to assist with any special needs around bid and award process. The position will work alongside the Pricing and Sales Support team to support the tender management system for quotes/bids, feedback , follow up and awards.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a Fortune 500 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations.
With revenues in excess of $27 billion and over 5,000 employees worldwide, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
The Commercial Operations & Sales Support Analyst will manage the customer interface, back office sales operations and also support the sales executives in developing more valuable business within assigned accounts. The position will also work closely with other departments and all team members within the commercial aviation fuel team.
- Providing a full support service to the commercial aviation sales team.
- Identifying opportunities to maximize sales opportunities and increase margins.
- Tender Contract Management and coordination with all relevant departments.
- Updating and distributing Manual pricing and exchange rate information to customers.
- Creating and processing Sales agreements.
- Coordinating Buyers agents agreements with sales and the legal team.
- Managing inbox workload processing and distribution.
- Automated Price notifications creation & queries.
- Processing Customer account applications & credit line increases.
- Tax exemption form management.
- Ad hoc quoting on behalf of sales.
- Invoice and general queries.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- Work experience ideally in an aviation operations or sales support environment.
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Demonstrably strong organisational & problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- IT literacy, particularly familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Microsoft Excel
- Tender Management