A Global Technology / Data Company is currently recruiting a Commercial Operations Manager to join their dynamic London team. In this critical position you will own and lead core commercial operational processes, provide governance to pipeline management, and drive business change
The main responsibilities include (but will not be limited to):
- Sales Cadence Define and manage process to give visibility of full business pipeline
* Pipeline Governance Analyse pipeline health and owner behaviour then take actions to ensure deals are entered sufficiently early and kept up-to-date
* System Suitability Engage with users of CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure it meets their needs, and the CRM support team to ensure the needs for reporting data are met
* Sales Incentive Plans Manage process to set sales incentives in line with business strategy, then derive compensation in line with individual and business performance
* Business Change Readiness Lead data integration and commercial operations process definition to support new Product/Company Acquisitions or other significant events (e.g. following new system implementation, etc.)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with 5 - 10 years experience in process mapping, project management, pipeline management, stakeholder engagement and communication.
Please be advised all applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Due to expected number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Analyst and Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job