Commercial Finance Business Partner / Based in Wigan / Permanent / Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Accountable Recruitment have the pleasure of supporting our client who are a nationally recognised, award-winning business. Our client is continuing to successfully grow within this thriving sector, year on year - with no plans to stop! We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and commercial candidate to join their Finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business Partnering with the Operational General Managers to support, influence and challenge monthly P&L's, budgets and forecasts
- You will work closely with the Operations to fully understand the commercials of your allocated sites.
- You will work together to review and challenge budgets /weekly flash reports
- Variance analysis on budget, prior year, actual and forecast
- You will prepare detailed and thorough explanations and commentaries to identify areas for cost savings
You will have excellent communication skills and experience business partnering with operational teams to support, influence and challenge. You will be detail focussed and ambitious with a track record of where you have been able to identify areas to improve profitability. This business is fast-paced and constantly changing - our client is looking for candidates who thrive in this environment!
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with previous experience working within fast paced sectors (supply chain, logistics, transport, distribution or manufacturing) Open to candidates who are QBE /Part or Fully qualified (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
You will be joining this growing business who can offer you a great working environment, benefits package along with strong opportunities to progress. To arrange a confidential conversation to discuss this role and business in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable.
- Commercial Accounts
- KPI Reports
- Business Partner Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'