Working within the Support and Service of Business you will be required to support bids and projects with customer engagement and contracts management. You will help ensure that good business is won and successfully delivered by applying best practise and functional governance processes adherence. You will work under a level of supervision from your line manager within a multi-disciplined Integrated Project Team and act as the commercial point of contact for the customer. You will prepare pricing and offers and help develop the commercial content for the bids and proposals. You will be responsible for processing offers through our order processing system and ensuring customer and billing milestones are adhered to. You will support customer negotiations and the agreement of terms and conditions. You will also help develop the customer relationship and look for opportunities to secure additional or follow on work. You will support multiple project teams at a number of locations and be required to travel to support these teams.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Work in multi-disciplined project teams, providing commercial and contract management support.
- Process Customer orders through SAP business management system.
- Act as the customer's key point of contact for all contractual matters.
- Prepare and submit letters of offer.
- Assist in the preparation of the Commercial Proposal.
- Working with the Legal Department and the Project teams, prepare, draft and negotiate Customer terms and conditions of contract and other non-standard agreements.
- Support the commercial bid approval process in accordance with the company's procedures.
- Work closely with the Procurement and Finance functions to ensure key Customer Terms and Conditions are flowed down into supplier terms and conditions, and customer billing and payments are carried out timely.
- Support Project meetings as required.
- Identify areas for personal development to enhance capabilities that add value to the business.
- Develop a strong customer relationship that enables opportunities for follow on orders and additional work.
- Help identify key commercial risks and bring them to the attention of the IPT.
- Understand and help manage export compliance.
- Understand and help manage confidential information.
- Understand and help manage intellectual property.
- Assist in the identification of alternative commercial models for contracting/ business return that helps secure new business.
They have an excellent benefits package which consists of a variety of different schemes to suit employees at all points of their career.
You will enjoy a range of benefits, such as flexible working, an award-winning pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) as well as training opportunities and an employee referral scheme.
- Commercial Awareness
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"