Commercial Officer - London - 3 month contract - Up to £417 Umb or £332 PAYE - IR35 Status: Inside Scope
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Officer to work for a major government department based in London. Candidates with experience of working within a central government department are highly desirable for this role as are candidates with experience of working within the defence sector. Successful candidates for this role would be expected to undergo Security Clearance checks therefore candidates with current SC clearance are highly desirable.
- Working within a commercial team to deliver programme objectives;
- Supporting colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales;
- Developing successful working relationships with external suppliers.
- Contributing to procurement and contract strategies;
- Compiling and issuing tenders;
- Administering contract amendments; Providing commercial advice and guidance to the wider business;
- Ensuring all procurement activities are within budget;
- Ensuring all activity undertaken is in line with government regulations and best practice.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a central government department is desirable but not essential
- Defence experience is highly desirable
- Commercial experience of both public and private sector contracting
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 813114
IR35 Status: Inside Scope
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Risk Management
- Security Clearance
- MS Office
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job