Job Title: Commercial Motor Claims Handler
Job Sector: General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £24,000 p.a (DOE)
Job Reference: SS/J019894
As a result of continued success and growth, there is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the regions’ top, independently owned provincial broker as a Claims Handler.
Established over 30 years ago, our client is now one of the UK’s leading independent brokers. They pride themselves on their service and the expert advice that they consistently provide to their customers.
Their aim is and has always been, to fully understand their clients’ need and exceed their expectations.
Working as a Commercial Motor Claims Handler, you will be required to provide a full and comprehensive motor claims processing and handling service for commercial clients including advice and guidance. More specific duties will include:
- Administer, process, submit and chase claims.
- Maintain an effective diary and follow up system.
- Stay in regular contact with clients, insurers, solicitors and body repairers via phone, email and post.
- Deliver relevant and accurate information and documentation within agreed timescales.
- Keep clients regularly updated on claims progress.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Commercial Motor Claims Handler, you must possess the following:
- Commercial claims experience (ideally motor).
- A professional telephone manner.
- Highly organised with the ability to regularly re-prioritise your own workload.
- Work to SLA’s.
- An inquisitive mind with the ability to probe and question in order to obtain relevant facts and information.
- The ability to present views with clarity and confidence.
- Results focused.
A salary of up to £24,000 p.a (dependent on experience)
25 days holiday
Death in Service
Discounts on insurance products
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job