Commercial Mortgage Broker - Manchester
Commercial Mortgage Broker
£35,000 - £45,000 plus commission and car allowance, phone, laptop.
Our client a successful and growing Commercial Property Business are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Mortgage Broker to assist clients to purchase, expand or re-finance their business(es) by arranging commercial mortgages and at all times treating our customers fairly.
This role would suit someone from a business banking background who has had proven experience of selling commercial mortgages to customers, this is a target driven position and will be rewarded with a excellent commission structure.
· To maintain up to date market knowledge to enable the identification of appropriate solutions for customers
· To source and present debt facilities to clients
· To work to fulfil both the company, and individual, business development plan.
· To generate business from the company’s database of registered business purchasers and existing operators
· To create close working relationships with company colleagues to maximise referral opportunities and reciprocal business
· To maintain ongoing contact with prospective clients (both internal and external) to ensure our client is foremost in their minds for any business finance opportunity
· To prepare and submit quality applications for finance on behalf of clients
· To identify and develop relationships with active lending institutions
· To plan, manage and execute several ongoing assignments at any one time whilst ensuring that tight deadlines are met
· To operate in line with FCA Guidelines
· To maintain professional expertise through course attendance, reading of financial journals, and further training in line with but not limited to CF CPD requirements
· To understand what Treating Customers Fairly means in regard to our client and embed this fully within the work.
Due to high response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Business Development
- Commercial Mortgages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'