Commercial Marketing Analyst
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Commercial Marketing Analyst will be responsible for development and implementation of insight to support RS online traffic, sales growth and brand awareness improvement across all Northern European websites (UK, Ireland and Scandinavia). Responsible for analysing and providing insight on ways to improve financial (sales and margin growth) metrics and optimise return on investment across all marketing channels, you will provide accurate summaries of customer behaviour, trends and patterns. You will also work with the marketing team to improve commercial awareness of digital opportunities across all channels.
- Deliver robust measurement and regular dashboards for all Digital Marketing (Social/Email/Online PR/On-site/Social SEO) and Digital Advertising (PPC/ Video/Display/Paid Social)
- Insight and recommendations based on measurement and use these to influence the direction of future activity
- Work closely with the Global digital Analytics team and digital marketing executive to optimise Digital Advertising (PPC) investment
- Integrate RS multiple data sources with Adobe Analytics to harmonise traditional and Digital Advertising reporting
- Work closely with Product management teams to support the development of supplier funding programmes
- Competitor Monitoring to provide competitor insight and analysis
- Provide regular insights on digital and offline performance to identify new opportunities, inform decision making and optimise investment
- Develop and optimise customer segmentation targeting for commercial campaigns in the region
- Work closely with regional marketing, finance stakeholders, digital advertising and global insight team to act as the regional expert and contact point on all areas of commercial and digital analytics.
Essential skills and experience
- Significant experience in digital/marketing analytics with a proven record of delivering actionable insight and helping to drive change within a marketing/commercial environment
- Experience of using statistical analysis and data manipulation tools to handle large sets of data from multiple sources (i.e. SQL, SPSS, advanced Excel)
- Strong analytics skills and ability to make the link with business questions and Commercial KPIs
- Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders and communicate effectively at all levels through presentations
- Experience of working with one or more leading Digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (preferred) or WebTrends
- Proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data science
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for technology, data and data science
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job