Commercial Manager, Permanent, London (W1J 8LA )
- Assist commercial team to draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Manage record keeping for related contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Working with commercial team to delivery contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Working with commercial team to establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Assist commercial team to monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all internal stakeholders
- Support Director of Contracts and Procurement Development with respect to other tasks assigned
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- To be minimally qualified for this role, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree of science, engineering or economics or business with professional knowledge on procurement in engineering or constructions or technical services
- Minimum of 3 years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
- Experience of contract management including the ability to interpret and negotiate a contract effectively
- Ability to manage and interpret financial information
- Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- High level English skills with excellent reading and written skills
- Ability to produce accurate and professional documents, proposals and reports.
- NEC or FIDIC contract experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'